Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Unremembered by Jessica Brody

This is the first book that I read by Jessica Brody, I did not know what to expect but I really enjoyed it !! I thought this book was about a girl who lost her memory and there was going to be a boy in the story trying to help her and then they had a happily ever after. But I had no idea it would turn into a whole different world of sci-fi and mystery which you figure out about along the way!

At the beginning of the book, Sera didn't know or remember anything about herself. Her mind was basically blank. When reading it, I also felt an emptiness and I couldn't connect to her character. But as she started to figure out who she was, she gained a personality and I got more and more into her character.

I was more than halfway through the book when I realized Sera loved Zen. Nonetheless, I thought the relationship between Zen and Sera was absolutely amazing! Their love was so strong that even though scientists erased Sera's memories over and over again and she kept forgetting who Zen was, they still stayed together and she somehow managed to fall in love with him all over again!


This book was a mix between Mystery, Sci-Fi and Romance. It was an absolute thrill to read! I believe this is the first book in a series and I cannot wait for the others to come, is a book that you cannot put down because you just want to finish it in the same day you started it.

RPA 8/27/2013








No comments: